Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 274


Today was the first day when I was really busy. I think it was the first day since I came to America that I had been so much busy. I reached office with my friend, Tausif. Different works were allotted to us. A new type of work was given to me in whom I have to search for the different hotels of the competitive companies of the company in which I’m doing internship. I got busy in my work. I searched few different companies which have posted their advertisements on the internet about their hotels. I made a list of them. Around half past one in the afternoon, I left the company. But my cab came at quarter past two to pick me up. From the office, I directly went to the Dean’s office in the university in connection to Tausif. I formally introduced them. Then I went with Tausif in connection to get his photograph done by the university photographer. By the time, we returned, the Dean was about to leave the office due to his pre planned meeting. Then we went to Wal Mart with the Director of MBA Programme to buy grocery for us. We bought many things and came back. Tausif began to cook after change and I went out for my shopping. Soon I came back. Till then Tausif prepared the rice with vegetable in that. Then he made scrambled egg. After eating the home made Indian food, we had a glass of coke. Now I’m writing this post while having the coke. Tomorrow again, it’s going to be a tough day as I have hectic work at office and class in evening. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...