Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 273


Well, I know I missed to write the post on the blog. Actually, I was a bit lazy yesterday. Lazy in writing anything for the blog. I was just watching movies on the laptop. Don't know why but I wasn’t in mood to write at all. Even today also, the same thing was happening. But suddenly I remembered that I haven’t written anything today. I must write because the more and more delay will again make me absent for a long time. I didn’t want to have break in the writing. Gap in the writing breaks the rhythm of writing. Another reason for not writing yesterday was that I was busy in helping my friend in his shopping. Actually he is getting problem in setting here. From tomorrow, he will start all his work. He came on Friday night and weekends are off in America. So officially his work and interaction with everyone in the university and the company is going to start from tomorrow. My new schedule will also start tomorrow. May be totally new work. I don't know much. Even though, I have been informed about the type of the work but as a fresher I’m totally unaware of the work. But don't worry. Whatever will be the work or the work type, I’m going to write about that in the next blog. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...