Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 279


Well, today I’m very much worried about what to write. I don't have anything special to write about. I haven’t done anything at all. I woke late today. Then did nothing for next couple of hours except chatting on internet. Then suddenly got the temptation to drink. I went to the wine shop and bought vodka for myself. Then I made scrambled egg for myself. I was having my drinks very slowly. Then my friend prepared a nice lunch. But don't know why but the due to drinks I wasn’t having any headache neither I had any such feelings which I used to have in India. I was pretty fine. In evening, I went to have walk. Even then I was walking normally. There must be some affect of the climate or the alcoholic drinks in America are a bit more diluted than in India. Whatever the case may be but the main thing is that I didn’t enjoy it much. Actually I’m used to have wine with my friends and here I’m having it without friends. So may be due to this reason, I’m not getting affected by the wine. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...