Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 283


Today I don't have much to tell about my daily routine. The only change in today’s routine was that I didn’t have any work to do. With in five minutes of reaching office, my boss came there. He told me and my friend to accompany him to a meeting being held in one of his hotels. Both of them accompanied him. We went to one of his hotels. There we were in the meeting rooms and we were introduced to the eight managers from eight hotels owned by my boss. Actually there were ten people there. One of the remaining persons was the sales head of the company in which I’m doing internship and the other person was the general manager. We had a three hour session there. Surprisingly today the cab came to office without calling. We came back to the apartment. After lunch, I immediately went to meet the Dean of the university. I had the meeting for an hour. After that, I stayed in the apartment. Now I’m writing this post. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...