Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 21

Today is Vijay Dashmi. So Happy Dushharra from my side to you all. Today is the day when the Lord Rama killed the demon king Ravana. Today is the day when we celebrate the victory of good on the evil. Today is the symbolic day of that. But still there are many evils in our society and our country. And I pray to Maa Durga to give strength to all of us to fight all these evils. We have to get united against the social evils like dowry system, less female population in the country, corruption and list goes on and on. This things are affecting our lifes on the one hand or the another. And we have to fight against the terrorism, which is getting increasing daily in our country. Today I am not in mood to write anything more. I just came to greet you and I wish that all will be peaceful everywhere in the world. And I wanted all of us to get united to fight against the evils which are there in our country and our society.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...