Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day 25

This is really sad to know that still there is no comments for my posts. Its very heart breaking thing. Many friends of mine are visiting the blog but they also are not commenting now. Its really sad. Until and unless i get some feedback then its very tough to know that how its going and what improvement should I make in writing the posts? Well I know that there are many things to write upon but I just wanted to know the reaction so that I could proceed further. But I have disappointed by all the people. If you have any negative thing to tell then I want to know that. It will be helpful for me.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...