Thursday, September 11, 2008

thoughts

Sometimes you don't have any word to express your emotions. Sometimes you express yourself in front of someone very easily. Same thing is with me. Some times I write for my pleasure and sometimes just for the sake of writing. I love to write. Right now, I don't have anything in my mind to write but still I'm writing for the sake of writing. I don't want to leave this habit. Actaully it happens that you have a layout in your mind but you don't have words to write about it and sometimes it happens that you have words to write but no title to give it. Confusing? Isn't it? I know it is. And exactly this is the case with me. I don't have any title to give to my thoughts which are coming in my mind. I just want to write. Don't be confused so much. I just wrote all this to take all those thoughts coming in my mind out to you people. I know that I can't see you right now. I don't know who you are? But I know that you are sitting and reading this post just for the sake of reading. So if you want to say something about my writing then say it out. Positive and Negative. I want both comments.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...