Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 209


Happy Makar Sankranti to all my readers. Seasonal greetings to all of you with the wishes of prosperity in the world. Well, I would like to appreciate the effort of my friend, Mrinmoy, whose constant reviews and feedbacks are forcing me to write posts everyday. Sometimes, when I’m not in mood to write then Mrinmoy comes to me and simply asks me about the next post. At least, someone is there who is really taking pain in reading all my stuffs.
Well, yesterday evening, when I was writing my last post, I was thinking something else. I wasn’t sure what to write. I wasn’t sure that you people will like the content of my post or not. But somehow I wrote all that. This happens because of the conflict between an urge to write and no material to write. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...