Monday, June 12, 2017

Day 371



Well, the match between India and South Africa was a nice one. I won’t call it to be a tough one. The way Indian bowlers dominated African batting was good. The same happened with Indian batsmen also when African bowlers tied them but couldn’t do much. Actually, India won and toss and opted for fielding. South African batsmen couldn’t set a high target as they were getting dismissed very often. The pressure was on their bowlers which they had in the starting. But gradually, the grip began to lose and India won the match.
Well both the teams were equal in all the terms. But the loose end of one team led the other team to victory. At the last ball, when Yuvraj Singh hit the six and India won the match then there was roar in the stadium by the Indian supporters. It reminded me the inning played by Yuvraj Singh in T20 world cup. In the match against England, Yuvraj Singh hit six sixes in six balls. That was one of the rare innings. That inning is still livid in the memory of Indian fans.
I thought to write a lot today but suddenly my words are leaving me. I don’t know what to write. It can be said that something is there which is vague but is in my mind and is disturbing me. I don’t know what that is but I can feel that. Something is there. I hope it’s a positive thing.  

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...