Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 237


Surprise can come in any form. Sometimes, surprise is very bad. But majority of the time, surprise is a pleasant one. Today, I got a pleasant surprise. I would say that it’s a very happy one. In the morning, I got ready to go to the college. I was waiting for the bus to come to take the students from hostel to college. But my cell phone began to ring. All other friends were telling me that the bus will not come and they have returned back to their homes after waiting for the bus at the bus stop. I immediately rang few of my other friends. They verified the news of bus is not coming to their bus stops either. Till then, the news spread in the hostel that the college is closed for the next three days. This news spread in the hostel like fire. All those who have got dressed up for the college, immediately changed their uniform and came in the casual dress. Wow! A good and pleasant surprise at last.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...