Sunday, February 26, 2012

Day 243


I know I was absent for the last two days. Actually, I was attending the international conference on spirituality and its paradigm in the corporate world. This international conference is being held in my college. In the last two days, I have heard many speakers who gave their lectures in this field. Some speakers were from spiritual world, few speakers were from education field and few were foreign speakers. Yesterday evening, Mahesh Bhatt and Pooja Bhatt also came to my college. Mahesh Bhatt shared his experience about spirituality. In the last two days, I had couple of yoga sessions, which really worked as stress buster for me. After having those short yoga sessions, I felt a new energy flowing through me. Mostly the speakers told about the important of spirituality. As the spirituality tells about the ethics and morals, these are very much needed in the modern business world. In the modern era, where the companies are driven by the tough competition, every company is setting targets for its executives to achieve; the ethics is loosing its meaning. The life of every one is getting stressed and they are becoming more machines than just a human being.
Spirituality is the food for the mind. It helps a man to understand what is right and what is wrong. It’s totally the decision of a human being to do his action. But when the action of a person becomes bad for the whole society then it becomes unethical. That’s the point where we began to thing what is right and what is wrong. Now in this tough competitive business world, people are turning towards spirituality to have some peace of the mind and for the right direction where they can decide what is the right path to move forward? In my view, these conferences like the one being held in my college are necessary for the future managers to get in touch with the spirituality. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...