Saturday, July 22, 2017

Day 395



Well, yesterday I was busy so I couldn’t write anything. Well it’s official that Mr Ram Nath Kovind is the President elect and on Tuesday 25 July 2017, he will be the next President. He won the presidential election with huge margin of 65.65%. I know that newspapers and news channels have already showed this issue on length and breadth. So, I won’t write many things about that. But I was disappointed with the media that it has used the term that India has got first Dalit President. I think this shouldn’t have happened. The President represents the entire nation so he should be kept aside from the caste system and religion. But the system in India is such that caste or religion is inseparable from Indian politics.
Anyway, I won’t write on that because it will be a complex issue and its very touchy issue too. Actually, people generally get personal or emotional when it comes to religion and caste. Second thing is that it’s such a thing that everyone has his or her own perception. So, I’m trying to avoid the conflict of thoughts. Well, I was thinking about what to write. The ongoing tension between India and China or the ongoing political drama in Bihar. But I have written so much that now I’m confused what to write more about it. It’s true that the tension at the border is more complex. Indian soldiers are living there where anything can happen at any time. Living in the tensed atmosphere is like living on the live wire. But still then Indian soldiers are defending the entire nation.
Actually, today I’m feeling low. It’s because lack of ideas. There are few topics on which I want to write but I don’t have much information on those topics. This is the reason due to which I’m feeling low. I don’t want to write on half information based topics.  I was doing analysis why I’m low today. Yesterday I was absent from writing. There were few topics in my mind but there was no information with me. I don’t intend to write any philosophical topic. I know you don’t like my philosophical topics.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...