Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Day 392



Well, yesterday I wasn’t in mood to write yesterday. I was feeling very dull. Whole day I was sitting ideally but couldn’t write a single word. Something was there which I wasn’t able to trace. Even now I don’t know why I was dull yesterday? I won’t blame it on Monday. But whatever was there it wasn’t a good sign. I don’t know whether it has happened with you or not. You wake up in the morning. You go to your office and do your routine work. But something is there which breaks your mood. You are doing the same daily routine work but you aren’t feeling satisfied or happy. 
Anyway, leaving the yesterday’s thing as a bygone, I started my day today. But the major problem came to me was about choosing the topic. Well, I know that I write over a topic for few days and then switch to another topic. But the topics which are in my mind are about the tension at the Sikkim border and the political turmoil in Bihar. Actually, the tension at the Sikkim border is being likely on a stand still. Although Chinese Army’s plateau division has done some practise in Tibet region but that’s not at the real border. Chinese media is issuing a statement daily but there is no much activity at the border which can add more tension.
Well, the political situation in Bihar is becoming more complex. New alternatives are being added daily. It’s clear that Nitish wants Tejashwi to resign but Lalu wants Nitish to sack Tejashwi. Both of them have different intentions in their minds which are totally opposite to each other. The monsoon session of the Bihar legislative assembly is going to begin from 28 July. So, this has added more problems for Nitish Kumar. Well, looking from outside, it’s clear that the coalition has to break. According to me, both, Nitish and Lalu, aren’t in mood to compromise this time. Nitish wants to have his clean image of zero tolerance on corruption charges intact. Lalu wants his son to be removed from the government so that he can play sympathy card. Congress isn’t able to control both of them. Congress has nothing to do now. Although, Congress president Sonia Gandhi is in touch with both the leaders but that’s not working till yet. Anyway, Congress is the smallest party in the present coalition.
Few new alternatives have been added now. Previously, BJP extended its support to Nitish Kumar in case of breaking of coalition. But now BJP is in wait and watch mode. New alternative is that Nitish Kumar will resign on moral ground. I think that this alternative is more suitable for Nitish Kumar. Resigning on moral grounds will make his image clear about zero tolerance. Second advantage is that his coalition with Lalu will be safe and the ongoing tension will be little bit light between them. But the disadvantages are that there will be Presidential rule in the state followed by fresh elections after six months. Second disadvantage is that BJP will have upper hand over RJD and JD (U) in the election.
I doubt that RJD won’t be in coalition with JD (U), if Nitish Kumar resigns from his post. Although, resignation will save Nitish’s image but it won’t give any advantage to Lalu. Actually, at present, Lalu Yadav is more concerned about his son’s political career along with the corruption charges against his entire family. Right now, the situation is very tight. It’s clear that Nitish wants this issue to be solved as soon as possible. He has ten days in his hands before the monsoon session.  Let’s see what happens in these ten days? I hope something positive comes out as a result.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...