Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 293


Life is full of uncertainties. Few days back I wrote an obituary for Mr Dara Singh. That time, I wasn’t aware that with in a week I have to write another obituary for probably first superstar of Bollyhood,  Mr Rajesh Khanna. Rajesh Khanna was a legend and he was truly a superstar. He was country’s heart throb from 1969 to 1975. The era when all the younger ladies of the nation were just crazy for him. Kaka, as Rajesh Khanna was fondly called off, was the style icon of that era. In my view, Bollywood has lost one of its gems. He spends his life behind the arc lights in the same way as he did in front of the lights. He led a life of the real superstar in front of the camera and a simple life behind the camera. In one of his movies, Anand, he played his role very brilliantly. His portrait a man diagnosed with cancer in the last stage but still he never lost his sense of humour. I think that character depicted Kaka’s real nature. One dialogue of that film is ringing in my ear which is like “Hum sab to rang manch ki katputlia hai jahapana jiski dor upar wale ki haath me hai. Kab kaun uthega yeh koi nahi jaanta.” Really this dialogue depicts the real meaning of the life. May Kaka’s soul rest in peace. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...