Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 290


I know that for the past four days I was absent in my writing. I do have strong reason for this. First and foremost reason is that for whom I should write. After loosing the readers, I don't feel that I’m answerable to anyone. Second reason is that this is my blog. I’ll write whenever I’ll wish to write.
Since Thursday, I’m having off. So I was in my apartment since Thursday. Here I want to make clarification. Thursday means Thursday in America. By that time, it may be Friday in India. Anyway right now, I’m at my boss’s house. I’m having good time here. He needed my assistance in some work. I helped him and now I’m having drinks with him. He has restricted himself to beer only but has given free hand to me to make my drink from whiskey and wine. His bar is stocked with various varieties of both. I asked for his advice and he suggested me to have Canadian whiskey. Really this one is very nice. I think there is some difference between Indian and foreign whiskeys. Here in America, I’m finding that the wines are a bit smooth and soft than in India. Well, I think I won’t be spared after having just couple of drinks. Now its time for me to go and enjoy the drink. 

1 comment:

Cricket Facts said...

Enjoy ur drink Sumit Babu.....

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...