Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 298


I know that I didn’t write any post yesterday. Actually yesterday, I was having a presentation at Claflin University. When I came back to my apartment, it was in my mind to write something but I was very tired and I dropped the idea of writing anything. Well right now, I’m in Washington D.C. Yes, my friends, it’s true. I’m in the capital of United States of America. Well I came here by car. Its about 500 miles from Orangeburg to Washington. But due to the good roadways, I covered this distance in 8 hours and 40 minutes with two small breaks of 15 minutes each for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, the Dean took us just for a ride of the important buildings in the Washington and dropped us back at the hotel. After getting fresh, I went to an Indian restaurant in Washington to have Indian food. The entire staff there was Indian and the food was totally Indian. After having the delicious dinner, I’m back on the bed of the hotel and writing this blog. Tomorrow I’m going for the tour of Washington. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...