Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 292


Today I’m feeling sad. This sadness is due to loneliness. `I don't have any work to do which can make me occupied. I’m sitting here, in America, far away from my home. Now it seems that the time is also moving very slowly. I just have three weeks left to go back to India. But it seems that these three weeks would be very long. I do have some important works lined up in the last week of July but that will be in the last phase. I don't know how I’ll spend the remaining two weeks. I know that the last week of July is going to be hectic one for me. I hope I don't get this sense of loneliness tomorrow. I’m really missing my family and friends back in India. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...