Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 294


These days I’m just counting the days. I have just two weeks to return back to India. My country, my home. For me, the days are passing very slowly. I know time passes in its own pace but for me the time has slowed its pace. Maybe I’m expecting my return date to come soon but that’s not happening.  Every morning, I’m wishing that today is the last day and tomorrow I’m going back to my home. But I get dishearten after seeing the calendar. Really, now, I just want to go back to my home. In the past, I have stayed six months away from my home but now even after two months, I’m feeling that it has been a long time since I have left my home. When I came then I was happy but now I’m really eager to go back to my home. But very soon, I’ll be at my home. I know my returning date will come soon. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...