Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 110

Today I went to cast my vote. I’m feeling happy now. Feeling happy that I have done my duty, feeling happy because I have taken active participation in the formation of the government. Now I can blame the government for the wrong decisions. I am feeling satisfied that I have done something. Voting is not only duty but it’s our right also. And doing something creative always gives pleasure to me. In my view, every Indian should vote for the betterment of the country. The black ink mark on my index finger is giving me a satisfaction that at least I am not sleeping like many others who didn’t went to vote. The people who didn’t go to vote are showing their anger in the wrong way. At the end, they will be at the losing end. I have been saying this repeatedly that if you are not satisfied with the last government then just vote against them. Vote for them who can form a new government which you think can run the country in a better way. So always give vote. It will give you the satisfaction that you have voted against the last government which gave you dissatisfaction.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...