Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 96

I know that it’s a long time that I have written anything on the blog. Actually I was bit busy in some another work. This is the secondary reason. The primary reason is that I wasn’t feeling anything to write. It was something which I can’t explain. Something for which I don’t have any word. You will be thinking that I have gone mad. But let me tell you one thing. That’s not the case. Actually I was busy in thinking. I was reviewing all my posts on the blog. And reading 96-97 posts takes time. Actually I was reviewing it to check whether I am writing in a proper way or not. Because in spite of requesting many times, I am not getting comments. Anyway, I don’t want to say the same thing again and again. No comment from your side is making me to think that I am improving as a writer. Well I think like that. If you disagree then comment me. And I was expecting that I will receive some comments to the new posts. But it seems that you are not convinced with my ideas. But these are the things which we can do. And now this country needs change.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...