Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 93

When someone says that you are doing something good or when someone says that the work you had done is pretty good then you feel very pleased and happy. Same thing happened with me today. One of my friends just said that he liked my posts very much. I was very much pleased. But my main intention is to know that how many people like my ideas. That’s the main thing in my mind. Because there are a lot of things going on in my mind. I want your support in this. I want you people to say something about my posts. What are your views on my posts? What are your opinions about my writing? What you think that is it going to work? There are many things to know. I want to know all these things.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...