Thursday, August 31, 2017

Day 412



Well today, I don’t have anything in my mind. Today again I’m topic less. Sometimes, I feel bore about writing without topic. But today, I think I’m going to enjoy topic less writing. Actually, whenever the situation used to go out of my hand or if my plans didn’t work then I used to get irritated. But today, I have left it on my life. Now I’m at the back seat and life is at the driver seat. Today, in spite of having tension and hectic schedule, I’m not feeling irritated. Surprisingly I’m feeling relaxed. Maybe change of mindset is the reason behind this. Until yesterday, I was on the driver seat and life was in the back seat.
Actually, last night, I was video surfing on my smart phone. Yes, these days phones have become smart phones and humans have become dumb from smart. I know you might feel offended and will curse me about my statement. But it’s a reality. In modern time, we have totally become dependent on our smart phones for everything. Smart phones aren’t just for calling and text messages but a lot of features are being added to it. Now we can have video calling and can watch videos of our choice. Along with that, we have planner on our phones were we are feeding the important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries, important meetings etc. That’s why I said that phones have become smarter and humans have become dumb.
Anyway, continuing on my last statement that yesterday night, I was video surfing on my smart phone. There I saw a small video about control on life. The orator has said it very nicely but his message was bold and loud. Human life is based on expectations which we call us our planning. But if we don’t get the desired result based on our planning then we gets irritated and frustrated. Then we begin to look in to the past. Our previous works or actions come in our mind when we get success. So, in this confusion, life comes to stand still or life ends. The orator illustrated example also. If a person wants to climb a mountain then he makes a plan about how to climb the mountain. But does he climb the mountain peak with the same plan? Obviously not. The plan made at the base of the mountain takes turns while climbing the mountain. The main thing which matters is the final destination and that’s climbing the mountain.
After watch this video for few minutes, I realised that this message has a deep meaning. Maybe due to this I have changed my mind set. But in reality, I’m really feeling happy. If I talk about the message, then this is reality of human being. Everyone is trapped in his or her ambitions, goals and desire. To achieve those goals, we are ignoring the basic things in our lives. Let’s take example of our lives. How tension free we were in our childhood? We used to get everything which we desired. Our parents fulfilled all those things. We didn’t bother that how they managed to got those things. It’s true that we are doing the same for our next generation also. But there is so much difference. The commodities are same but the prices have shoot up.
Then in our school days, pressure was on us to excel in academics so that we will have better life. In college, that pressure was intensified. But we managed that also. Due to that we are at our current position. But are we really satisfied with that? No, we aren’t. We want more. I’m not saying that achieving the goal is a bad thing. It’s a good thing. What I’m saying is not to get trapped in the goal chasing. Sometimes it’s good to follow our heart instead of mind. Then we get internal peace and happiness. That’s the thing which matter most.
Even I’m facing the same professional pressure as you are. Working extra hours, fulfilling every task, waiting for appraisal and increment, getting scolding from seniors just like you. In the last ten days, these all things were happing with me. That’s why I was more tensed because I was giving my best but due to team work or some other external factors I was at the receiving end of anger of my seniors. But today, I just changed my mindset and did the same things with ease. The positive energy inside me is driving me to balance professional and personal life.  

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...