Saturday, August 19, 2017

Day 407



Well, yesterday I was in hectic schedule. That’s why I was absent from writing blog. But what to do? These days, I’m very much mentally disturbed due to one reason or another. There are many things which are going on. But the main thing is that I can’t tell it publically on blog. I’m just trying to get the right solution to my problem. This time, there is no one to give right suggestion also. A series of events are going on which are getting my mind really tearing into pieces.
Due to this, I’m unable to concentrate on writing. Well, there are few things on which I can write. But due to the problems, I can’t concentrate on the topics. Well, I don’t want to write any topic without some research done. Today, I tried to do some research but there were some factors due to which I wasn’t able to concentrate. Then I thought that I should write as I have written my last two posts on the blog. I know that it doesn’t matter whatever I say I won’t get any feedback. So, I’m moving forward with my style of writing.
But don’t worry; I won’t bore you today with some arbitrary post. Today I want to write something. But what to write? Due to recent rain, there has been flood in Bihar, West Bengal and Assam. The situation is getting worse in Assam because the amount of water is increased by the Chinese side of the Brahmaputra River. Due to this, many parts of Assam has been flooded and many people are stuck in the flood. Flood situation in Bihar also is getting worse. Many people have died in the flood. The main loss is of the farmers. All the farms have been flooded and there is shortage of food. The relieve work is also not sufficient enough to get reach. Although the government is working in that area but the situation is not in hand.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...