Thursday, August 17, 2017

Day 406



Today also, I don’t have any topic in my mind to write. This is becoming a serious problem. For two days in series, I don’t have any topic to write. Previously this affair was once in a month or two. That much is acceptable. But two days in series means something serious. I don’t know what’s happening with me. This is a serious concern. But why would you bother about this? I know that you won’t write a single word in comment box as feedback. So, now you don’t have any other choice but to bear with me. You know that I won’t change my habit till I get any positive feedback. Anyway leave this argument and let me enjoy my writing. I don’t care if I don’t have any topic to write.
Well, I don’t know from where I’ll start. But I won’t fail to write today. Actually, I was thinking about continuing in the same manner like I did yesterday. But I decided to turn in to something more interesting. Actually, you may think that I have lost my mental balance and I’m talking like insane. But it’s not like that. Actually, today I’m writing in style of Rahul Gandhi. Recently, he was in Bangalore for opening low cost food chain started by Karnataka government named Indira canteen. While giving speech there, Rahul Gandhi was interrupted to rectify his speech for couple of times. But then also, he continued his speech in his own style. First he made mistake and called Indira canteen as Amma canteen. Amma canteen is a programme which has been running in Tamil Nadu.
Well, that’s typical style of Rahul Gandhi. Anyway, after getting rectified twice, he continued his speech. But again his tongue slipped. Instead of saying that at every corner of Karnataka Indira canteen will be available, he said that at every corner of Bangalore Indira canteen will be available. Sometimes, I wonder that whether he does this intentionally or he has some problem. Not long back, he was addressing a rally somewhere; there he said that the state government has done rape with women. Originally it was corruption but he said rape. I don’t understand what is going in his mind while addressing the public rally.
But the entire Congress party is bowing in front of him because he belongs to Gandhi family. I wonder when Congress party will come up without dynasty rule. That’s a question which is very complicated to answer. Today, I was going through online newspaper. There I read a news article in which he was saying that Modi is a liar and he lies wherever he goes. He was saying that Make in India plan of Modi government is a flop show. Majority of the products in Indian market are Made in China. That’s true. I don’t deny that. But that’s because Congress lead government has signed the World Trade Organisation’s treaty where Indian government can’t ban the products of any member country of World Trade Organisation in Indian market. So now, Rahul Gandhi is trying to blame Modi government for the mistake which was done by the Congress government. You can see that who is lying now?
According to me, Rahul Gandhi or say the entire opposition don’t have any valid issue to counter Modi government. That’s why they are saying all the crap things. Actually, this is the thing in Indian politics. There have been a long list of corruption charges against the Gandhi family but there is no action taken till yet. Because all the things against the Gandhi family is been suppressed due to influence. Well, this is something deviating from the main topic. I was saying that due to his own controversial speeches, Rahul Gandhi has been nick named as Pappu in Indian politics.  

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...