Sunday, August 13, 2017

Day 403



It has been a long time since I wrote my last post. Actually, I was extremely busy in my work. I didn’t realised how the time had fly so fast.  Well, I don’t have any major topic to write. It’s not like that. Let me rephrase myself. Well, I have major topic to write but I don’t have the right mood to write also. Actually, the gap has broken the spirit inside me. But I know how to be back on track. I need time for that. Don’t worry; I’m not going to bunk now.
Actually, I was extremely busy in my work. Both professionally and personally. I was trying to write but due to some reason or another, I wasn’t able to write full. Couple of days I was dull also. Even then I thought to write some abstract post just for the sake of writing. But that also wasn’t possible. But I must say that I have enjoyed every moment of the life which has passed since my last post and today. Whether it’s personal life or professional life. It’s true that there has been a lot of things happened around the globe.
In the last week, we have seen the Vice Presidential election in India. Former Vice President, Mr Hamid Ansari, left office after ten years of service. But one thing was there which made me unhappy. In his farewell speech, he said that Muslims aren’t safe in India. There is intolerance in India. I don’t know what made him say like that. According to me, this wasn’t expected from him at least. I accept that there have been communal riots in across India at various phase of time. But there always has been balance between all religions in India. I don’t know what was in his mind while saying this but I’m sure of one thing. His own brother wasn’t in his mind when Mr Hamid Ansari made this as a point in his farewell speech. Mukhtar Ansari is brother of Hamid Ansari.
Mukhtar Ansari is a member of Uttar Pradesh legislative assembly from BSP. But he is always called as mafia don turned politician. There is a long list of crimes in which Mukhtar Ansari is accused including murder of Krishnandan Rai in which he is prime accused. Obviously, Mukhtar Ansari has pleaded not guilty in all the crimes. He was arrested for inciting people towards violence. He has ordered for assassination of his political rival through his shooters. Actually Mukhtar Ansari is parallel name of terror in Mau constituency in Uttar Pradesh. People of Hindu religion are either forced to pay him for their lives and business or are forced to leave the area. I think former Vice President has forgotten this while giving his farewell speech. If Hamid Ansari was so much worried about the Secularism as he has said in his speech then why he forget about the people in his brother’s constituency? That’s why I said that this type of statement wasn’t expected from him at least.


No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...