Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Day 405



Well, today I’m not in a right mood to write. Today I’m upset since morning. I don’t know the exact reason for this but I know that I’m upset. Something is there which is trying to prevent me in giving my best output. But I’m unable to identify that. I thought to skip writing today. But on the second thought I sat down to write. Already, I have missed so many days in this month. I don’t want to be absent for a long time. It’s not good for me and my writing. Well, I can’t say that on which topic I’ll be writing today. But I know that I’m writing today. That’s important. Sometimes it have happened with me that I sat to just write but later on I wrote on a tight topic. Hoping for the same today also.
Sometimes, it’s necessary to have bad day also. I think during bad time one identifies his or her mistakes and strengths to overcome that. Since morning, I’m just thinking that why I’m so upset? A lot of things are going on in my mind. Few recent problems may be the source of this upset. There are various things which are going on in my life over past one month. Every fifth alternative is susceptible reason of upset. I was just having my head bowed down but my mind was travelling through series of events which had happened in the last one month. But my concentration is coming to the series of events from the last week. Well, I do have a problem but I know how to overcome that. That problem is constantly is in my mind. Sometimes, I get the right path to handle the situation but something erupt which makes the situation more complicated.  
Anyway, why my mood is upset is my personal problem and why am I bothering you? This must be a question in your mind. I know that it doesn’t matter to you that what’s going on with me. But I use the blog as platform to express my feelings and thoughts to you. Rarely, I discuss my personal problems. Actually, I thought that through this platform I can discuss and share many things. A single mind can’t think about the entire things. But unfortunately, I’m not getting any feedback or comment from your side. Well, I don’t blame you for this. I know that you don’t give a damn about my writing and my views. But still, I’m writing this blog. Because I believe that one day there will be readers to my blog. Actually, I always say that you aren’t writing any feedback and comment. This is because I think that someone is there who is reading my blog today in this present time.
Actually, writing blog is like a communication between you and me. Between a writer and a reader and I feel that you are sitting in front and I’m talking with you. Instead of oral speech, its written communication between us. That’s why I say you when I have to say something which is like I’m with you and talking with you. There are many things which are there to say but sometimes it happens that due to my writing style or to keep the things confidential, I have to hide my feelings. For example, take today’s case. While writing, I have come to know why my mood is upset since morning. But I can’t disclose that. Well, it’s because on my blog I don’t want to involve any other person while making that person as an object to write. That’s why sometimes I have to hide the main problem of which solution I’m seeking for.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...