Saturday, August 26, 2017

Day 408



I know I was absent for the six days from writing my post. As usual, I was busy in my personal and professional work.  These days, the work load has increased tremendously at both fronts. But I’m enjoying both. It’s true that sometimes it becomes tough to balance both and due to both I’m becoming more absent on writing on my blog. But I’m helpless. Well, I have to balance all the things somehow.
In the last week, I tried to concentrate to write. Actually, there were many things going on in my mind. But I wasn’t able to concentrate on any one. In the last week, Lt Col Shrikant Purohit was released from the jail after nine years in the Malegaon bomb blast case. Although, the court has given him bail but army has put him on suspension. Let’s see what happens in army’s enquiry and when Lt Col Purohit is sanctioned to his unit? But till then one thing is clear that an army man will always be an army man. After his release, Lt Col Purohit said that he is eager to don his army uniform as soon as possible. This shows his unbroken spirit.
But unfortunately, there are few people who think that India isn’t a safe place and minorities are in danger. I sometimes took pity on them. Yes, I’m indicating towards Ex Vice President, Mr Hamid Ansari. After spending ten years of service in one of the highest executive posts in India, Mr Hamid Ansari still thinks that Muslims aren’t safe in India. If this would have been the case then it was impossible for him to become Vice President of India and that too for two consecutive terms. Well, I’m not going to make any remark on that. That’s because he might have understood that his farewell speech was technically wrong. If he hasn’t understood that then he won’t understand that now.
Well, you may be in surprise that I’m not writing about the current issue in the country. I don’t think that I can write about the loss of lives at Panchkula in Haryana. Report is that 31 people have died due to the violence erupted over the court verdict in Gurmeet Ram Rahim case. For the first time, I have seen that court has issued direct orders to maintain law and order in the city. For the first time, I have seen that court has said that the compensatition will be given by the trust run by Gurmeet Ram Rahim. Now this unique order is historic and will be issued in future also if such damage is done by the followers of any religious pontiff. I must say that till now only tear gas, water cannons and lathis were being used to disrupt the protesters but this is first time when court has said that police can use weapons if needed to control the protestors. Actually, the religious pontiffs think that they are above the law of the country. In reality, they aren’t above the law of the country. Nobody is above that.
But the religious pontiffs think themselves to be demi god and enjoy their status amongst their followers. Well in case of Gurmeet Ram Rahim, he has got political connection as well as business connection with him. With power and money, he thought that he will get bail easily but he forgot that law will do its work. It’s good that he has been sent to the jail and his ashram is being raided by the police. I’m waiting for the final verdict on Monday. But till then, the situation in Panchkula isn’t safe. I’m afraid that the condition will get worse. But I pray that I get wrong. Normalcy should be restore as soon as possible. On precautionary level, all government institutions and private institutions are closed. Let’s see what happens in coming days?

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...