Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 250


I know that it’s not the 250th day of my blog writing. But today I’m writing the 250th post on the blog. Well, when I started writing the blog, my intention was to write the blog daily. But somewhere in the middle, it got broken. My dreams weren’t shattered. The problem was that I wasn’t honest in writing it daily. But thanks to my friends, Mrinmoy, Rajeev, Alok and Kailash, I started writing it again. I would like to say thanks to Mrinmoy again for his support in reading the posts and giving the comments. Actually it’s his comments only which really motivated me to write daily. Actually he made this my habit of writing it daily. Now my day isn’t complete until I publish one post daily in this blog. So the credit of making my dream come true goes to only and only Mrinmoy. Today I don’t want to write on any topic. I just want to say thanks to my friends who really motivated me. Friends, once again, thanks to you people.

1 comment:

Mrinmoy said...

Nothing to say except THANK YOU ....

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...