Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 185

Sometimes life comes across certain points of highs and lows. I met both today. I met an old friend today. I was happy with talking with my friend. I was really high. There was a sense of satisfaction after talking with the friend. I thought that I should share some feeling of mine with my friends. I did that. But I was sad because I got late in expressing my feelings. There are certain things that had happened in my friend’s life. I’m happy for my friend that something good is happening in my friend’s life. But I’m sad that I met my friend very late. No doubt I’ll always pray good things for my friend. But one thing is uncertain my mind. Will this friendship go on or not? What is the future now? Because one thing is sure that I can’t forget my friend. And my friend is a special friend of mine. So it’s out of question to forget my friend. A sense of insecurity is there in my mind. Which way to go? What to do next? Actually I have a habit. Don’t know whether it’s good or bad but I don’t forget my friends. I don’t do friendship to forget my friends later on. But I really don’t want to lose this friendship. Only time can tell what’s going to happen? Hope so everything turns right and that is not painful for me.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...