Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 186

Well I was busy in some work and I was out of town also. So, I was unable to write on my blog. And I know that none of you have even bothered to write a feedback for me. Never mind. It’s clear that it’s tough to change you people. I was talking to one of my friends. My friend is not interested in politics so her comments were like more of questions than any feedback. She said that consistently I wrote about the Bihar assembly elections. But I told her that I wrote just as informative posts. Nothing more than that. But she said that I should write something different from politics. I told her that I have covered all the topics which came in my mind. I’m not a political analyst whose job is to write about politics only. I write what I feel I should write. Nothing else. That’s the thing for which I have created my blog. But still there are many topics on which I should write. But the main thing of my diversion is lack of feedback. Don’t worry. Today I’m not going to give lecture on giving me feedback. It’s of no use because you people will not do that. So no more lectures. Sometimes I think that it’s my mistake to expect feedbacks from you people. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...