Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 187

Hi friends. I know that I was absent for a month approximately. Well there were a series of events which kept me busy. And at few occasions lack of topic forced me to stay away from you.  Don’t worry I’m not going to write again asking for feedbacks. I know I’m not going to get that. So it’s worthless to expect something which is not going to come. You can say that I’m surrendering now. Actually, this is the common phenomenon amongst us. In India we really give up. Few people give up very soon. Few do it after attempting for few more chances just like I did. But I haven’t lost the hope that I’ll not get the feedback. Well, that’s the matter of time. I know that one day feedback will come. But when? I really don’t know that. I’m just hoping. You can call me optimist. Just like I’m hoping that all the corrupt politicians will go behind bars. I’m hoping the amount of money which they have digested very well will be recovered from them and used for the betterment of the common man. I know you might be thinking that I have gone nuts. But that’s not the case. Really one day it will happen that corruption will be thrown out of India. May be not in my life time but one day it will happen. Imagine the Rs 1,76,000 crore loss to the exchequer due to the spectrum scam by ex telecom minister, A Raja, would have been used for the construction of roads, providing electricity and at least drinking water to many remote corners of India. But the process of grilling him is so too slow that it will take another couple of years to pass the judgment. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sumit,

You are right ..never give up hope.

We have some thing in common. Our names :)

Cheers,
Sumit

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...