Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 158

Again no comments are coming. It means no one is reading it seriously except one of my friends. Well, I’m taking about my friend Miss Archana. She is very good friend of mine and she is a nice girl. The thing which I like most about her is her sweet nature and the cute smile she has. That’s the main positive point she has. Her cute smile. And she is very friendly to all. She always has a smile on her face which radiates positive energy from her. And all her friends miss her a lot. And she knows how to crack jokes in the class. She is a perfect example of a good friend. Another thing which I like a lot about her is that she is really helpful to others. Give her a task and she does it with ease. Sometimes she panics but that’s rare. In short, she is a gem which needs to be preserved. That’s all I can say about her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes you are true Archana is real gem. she is also good friend of me.
everyone want to be her friend . and this is the frindship that makes people alive without friend life is like hell.
i really appreciate your views about my friend archu.

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...