Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 319


Today, I was in mood to write something else. But the Delhi gang rape is still haunting me. Few days back and today also, I was having the decision over this issue with my friends. I’m on the side that the rapists should get death punishment for the crime like rape. Few of my friends were against me. Their thought is that if the law is amended and the new clause includes the death sentence to the rapists, then it would become a new aide for the girls to frame anyone. The changes are high that the law would be used in the either way. I’m not denying it. But I still support the death sentence for rapists. It should be verified first. If the rape charges are verified then only the court should pass the death sentence.
Every coin has two sides. Likewise, everything has two sides. It depends on the user that whether the person is using it for the good use or bad use. I’m just saying that the bad use should be stopped. Laws are made for the betterment of the society. It’s not to break the society. More importantly, it’s a person’s own consciousness which should be telling the person of the right or wrong. If the consciousness is guiding the person to the right direction then the result is positive, constructive and full of prosperity. The negative side is always destructive and it’s full of negativity only. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...