Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 312


I know I was absent for four days. But I was busy due to academic reasons. But today, I decided to write before returning to my studies. Well, today it was a hectic day for me. But completed all my important works today. It’s another matter that new assignment has been allotted again. But that will be done in the course of time.
Well, today I’m going to write on the comment made by BJP president Nitin Gadkari. Recent he made a comparison between Swami Vivekananda and underworld don Dawood Ibrahim. Although he has made it clear that he was talking about the intelligence level that if its used in positive direction then it can build a strong nation otherwise it can used in terrorist activities. But his statement has created a political turmoil. There has been a divided opinion in the BJP now. Well the senior leaders like L K Advani are in favour of Gadkari’s exit from the president ship of BJP but the other lobby is there to backup Gadkari. The ruling party and other parties are busy in making strategy to use in the elections to be held in Gujarat. But today, I’m not going to write about the politics.
Let’s have a close look to the statement. The statement and the explanation are saying the same thing. With the intelligence, one can create or can destroy. Swami Vivekananda was a great philosopher and a great thinker. He really motivated people to be united. His parlance and knowledge was extra ordinary. On the second hand, Dawood Ibrahim is suiting in Pakistan and is controlling the underworld in Mumbai. There has to be something due to which Indian government and intelligence agencies aren’t able to do anything with its most wanted terrorist. Actually, the turmoil is due to this thought only. We all know about Swami Vivekananda and Dawood Ibrahim. Our mind is preset about them. That’s why all are thinking that Gadkari has done a blunder in his political career by making such statement. All he was saying was about using the mental intelligence. But we are prejudiced that we can’t make comparison of good and bad. I’m not taking side of Nitin Gadkari. I’m just saying my view. I would say that the Congress party should use its intelligence and make it possible to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India and may the court of law decide his fate. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...