Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 311


Again it has been a long time since I wrote my last post. But these days, I was extremely busy in other works. But time has come to become active again. At least in coming days, I’ll write few more posts before taking break due to academic reasons. But I have approximately a month in that. So I have one month in hand. I’m thinking to utilise this one month’s time to increase the number of posts. May be, this will enhance the writing power. Now I don't need any help from your side. Because it’s worthless to say anything to expect any feedback from your side. Whatever I’ll write will be for my pleasure and to enhance my writing. It’s of no use to complaint also because no one is really bothered to hear the complaints also.
Somewhere I feel that I have lost the readership of my blog. Those who claimed to be my regular readers have vanished in thin air. But I hope one day again my regular readers will come with their comments which will direction to my writing. This much is enough for today. Tomorrow I’ll come up with some new idea. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...