Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 81

It’s good to be back again. A place where I feel free to express my views or anything which comes into my mind. Sorry, for been absent for so many days. I know that my last posting was on 26th January. Well, I was busy in preparation of my exams. That’s why I wasn’t getting time to come on net and write anything. Now the exams are over. So I’m back. But one thing hasn’t happened as per my expectations. I was thinking that I’ll have some comments on the previous posts but getting nothing like that. I’m disappointed a bit. But never mind. I know that that’s not going to happen. That’s a thing which I always think to get in return. But I’m happy that few readers are there who are really following my posts and they are enjoying reading whatever I write. I have just one thing to tell them “THANK YOU”. Well, right now, I’m a bit running out of ideas. So give me 24 hours to think something then I’ll write on the topic which will strike my mind.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...