Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 260


Today morning, I was on a ride at quarter to seven. I saw school children in their uniforms waiting for their school bus to come. They were having their bags and water bottles with them. Suddenly I went back to my school days. When I was like them. Even I used to wake up early in the morning to get ready. Waiting for school bus to come to take us to the school. Going to classroom with friends. Having fin with them. Going to the prayer line and those prayer sessions. Then those classes where teachers used to teach us but I used to sit on the last bench and I used to pretend that I was listening to them but I used to be busy in chit chatting with friends. We don’t used to have mobile phones during our school days but still we used to communicate in presence of our teachers. I used to take out the lunch boxes of my friend sitting in front of me. Then we used to have lunch in the class room while having the lectures of our teachers. The lunch boxes of all students used to circulate in the classroom especially in the last three rows. Then I and my friends used to take shares in the lunch boxes of the friends sitting on the first row of the class in the lunch time. Then roaming out in the campus was the routing affair. Those were the fun filled days. We used to have the classes without air conditioners in summer season. Then we used to wait eagerly for the holidays like Durga Puja and Diwali. Then the exam pressure. The result day. How fast those days have passed. In school days, we used to make plans of our life. We will do this, we will do that. Some innocence was there. In school days, we used to have land lines at our home and we were in contact with each other. But now everyone has got a personal cell phone but no one is in contact with each other. Months and years have passed since the last time we have talked to our best friend. In school days, we weren’t having internet connections. But today we spent a lot of time on net but still we don’t have time to send mails to our friends. Sometimes I really miss my school days and think that my school days were really golden days. 

1 comment:

pradeep kumar said...

ab bas bhi kar, rulayega kya..........

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...