Monday, December 11, 2017

Day 427

Its almost three weeks since I wrote my last post. Time flies very smoothly and very fast. Well, I was busy in some other works. Couple of times, I sat down to write also. But as usual, I wasn’t having any topic to write. So, I drop the idea. This is the main thing which is disturbing me. Why I always face the same problem? Why don’t I get ideas when I sit to write? Whenever I’m extremely busy and I’m very much occupied then only why do get the urge to write?
These things are there always happening. Rather say that this is happening with me for the last couple of months. I have observed that whenever I get urge to write then I’m extremely busy for three to four days a week. By the time, I get free then the idea doesn’t come to my mind. What’s the reason behind this? Is this a signal that again I have to be silent for a long time? Well, if this is the case then I won’t let it happen. No matter what. I’ll write. Whether there is any idea in my mind or not.
Actually, these days, a lot of work load is on me. That’s why sometimes I don’t get time to write and sometimes I don’t get ideas to express. Actually, when I finish a work then another work comes to me. That’s why I’m unable to coup up with the things. In this process, the writing is being hampered. I don’t know how to manage all these things? Sometimes, I think that student life was best. I used to get time to write also. But in the last two and half years, life has become hectic.
Someone has truly said that no body gets what he desires. Same thing is with me. I want to have time for my hobbies also but I’m not getting the time. May be due to that I’m feeling frustrated today. I don’t know how get this frustration out of my mind.


No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...