Saturday, November 18, 2017

Day 426



It has been more than a fortnight since I wrote my last blog. I know again I’m becoming irregular in writing the post. Numerous times I have written that I’ll be regular. But every time my words have gone in vain. I really don’t know how to keep the pace with the time. Well, these days I don’t have any major topic on which I really want to write. So, I’m writing whatever is coming in my mind. I know it doesn’t bother you whatever I write. It’s because you don’t even care to read the post I write.
Well, last night, I was doing something in my room. I found few novels which were kept in a corner of the room. Although I have read those novels many times, but each time I feel that I’m reading the novel for the first time. Sometimes, I wonder that how the writers create such a scene that keeps the reader attracted towards the novel. How they write the fictional scenes which looks like real? Sometimes or rather say that occasionally it becomes tough for me to write a simple post on my blog. Well, I don’t feel ashamed in admitting that I get attracted by fictional novels but course books never attracted me when I was in school and college.
Sometimes I feel that I should have done friendship with them so that I could have got better grades at least. But in school days, I used to enjoy the moment with friends. Recently I met few of my old school friends. We all have changed a lot but in our memory we were same. That day, time ran out shortage but our talks didn’t. We were discussing the present day and our school days. Life has become hectic for all. But old friendship memories never die.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...