Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Day 428

Yesterday, I just sat and closed my eyes for few minutes. I began to concentrate on a single point. That time many thoughts began to come in the mind. I won’t call them thoughts. They were memories. Some were painful memories and some were pleasant. But I wasn’t trying to revise my memories. I was just trying to focus. I admit that I failed in doing that. But when I opened my eyes then I felt very light and relived. After that, I was able to concentrate on my work. I think I have to do this activity more often.
Today also I’m having a lot of work at hand. New assignments are being given daily. Previous works aren’t coming to end. Don’t know how to cope up with all these works. So, I’m taking a little break to have writing on the post to be done. Don’t know why but I’m feeling happy and energetic today. Even though the work pressure and few personal problems are in my hand but I’m feeling happy. As if I’m going to have something but I’m clueless about the thing.
For the past few days, I was thinking something. But I don’t know how to express that. Actually, I was thinking about intuitions. Many times, I have observed that in dreams I have seen something. Few days later, I have found those dreams true. Good dreams and bad dreams are irrelevant right now. I’m not going in to the knowing the meaning of those dreams. I’m just asking that whether those dreams were intuitions. A signal of the future. Right now, I’m getting a feeling that something good is going to happen. Is this feeling intuition?
It might have happened with you also. You might have got a sensory excitement of something and then you might have the good feeling of something good happening or you might have the bad feeling of something bad happening. You don’t have control over it but it happens. Same thing is with me today. I know I may sound abstract or mad to you but I’m just telling you a point. The thing which happened with me. There are many things which may be common in between us. I mean you might have felt in the same way at some point of time as I’m feeling today.




No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...