Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 305


Today I don't have any topic to write. Actually, I have a reason for this. My studies are keeping me occupied so I’m not having much time to do something extra curricular. But now I have to learn about time management. Time management is going to help me in future also. These days, studies, assignments and presentations are keeping me engaged. But I need to have some time for extra curricular activities also. Without that, I won’t be able to have the command over the current affairs. This is not only going to help me in getting a nice placement but it will help me in after getting placed in a good company. Basically I want to write something new apart from the general topics on which I have written like politics, sports, corruption and the current things which have influenced the daily life in India.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...