Saturday, January 23, 2021

Day 473

 

Well, these days, I’m not frequent as I thought to be. Actually, it was one of my resolutions of 2021 that the frequency of my posts will increase. But unfortunately, it’s not happening. But it’s never late for anything. So, I’m trying to increase the frequency of the posts.

These days, I’m unable to concentrate on a particular topic to write. Many topics are floating in my mind. Whenever I decided to write on a particular topic and am half way down then suddenly second topic pop up in mind. Simultaneously third topic pop up while dealing with the second topic. This is happening since last Saturday with me. I don’t know how to control it. By the time I concentrate on the topic, I lose all the contents and the flow to write.

This wasn’t the case with me earlier. Writing a post on the blog was never a real problem for me. But then why this is happening with me these days? What’s the real reason behind this? Is being busy in other works the reason behind this? Lack of interest can’t be said because if this would have been the case then I would have never returned back to the blog writing. But I came back after two years to write.

That time phase was really different. Situations were different that time. That time, I didn’t have any way to access to any system to write anything. Anyway, it’s a part of past. But right now, those difficulties aren’t there then I’m lacking in idea. Why this is happening? I think this is the time for self-medication. Then only I can find answer for my questions.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...