Thursday, January 7, 2021

Day 472

Happy New Year. 2021 has completed its one week. But the terror given by Covid-19 has raised alarm for 2021 also. But I’m praying and I’m hoping that Covid-19 will go away in 2021 and prosperity and happiness will come back to the world.

I know that I’m a bit late in writing the post in 2021. Actually, now mutant version of Covid-19 has been found in UK. It’s reported to be 70 percent more deadly than Covid-19. Now it’s spreading from UK through the foreign nationals who are coming back to their home countries. In India, till now, 73 patients have been found to be carrying the mutant version of Covid-19. The world has got the dose of Covid-19 with very much difficulty but the mutant version has created a worry line on everyone’s head.

The world is clueless about the mutant version as it was clueless about the Covid-19 last year. But I hope and pray that this time the vaccine will be ready much early than the vaccine for Corona-19 took time to come up. But the world won’t forgive China for Covid-19. This small virus really turned the world upside down. It affected everyone’s life across the globe. Now the mutant version has arrived.

Amid all the dangers because of Covid-19 and its mutant form, I’m hopeful that everything will be fine. I think it’s time to live with precautions so that neither Covid-19 nor its mutant version can do any harm on us. Social distancing, use of sanitizers and use of face mask are the basic and simple but effective way for fighting the corona virus. So, everyone should be careful then all will be healthy.

 

#Beginning of 2021

#Covid-19

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...