Monday, September 7, 2020

Day 468

 

It has been a long time since I wrote my last post. Actually, hectic work schedule has made me lazy in writing the post. Sometimes, few things can’t be ignored. But with me this is happening very often. But I sit to write whenever I get the time to do it. Today, I thought I won’t postpone my writing. Actually in the last few days, it’s happening with me that I’m sitting to write but then the mood swings to another direction which leads to some work or another.

This has become the reality. Whenever I have the topic to write something then I don’t get the time. But when I get the time then I don’t have the topic. I know that you don’t bother about my being absent for months. I have observed this that I’m not getting any feedback on my posts from your side. Actually, I also don’t mind about it because I have left the expectation of getting any post from your side. So, it’s worthless to blame you for something which isn’t going to come from your side.

Today also, I didn’t had any particular topic to write but I’m writing just for the sake of writing. Actually, getting the right topic along with the quality time and a full swing of rhythm has become a rare thing to me these days. Actually, this is the thing which is preventing me from writing. Well, many topics are now coming to my mind but the rhythm isn’t coming along with it. So, I’m undecided about choosing the right topic right now. Maybe tomorrow I’ll be able to do so.

 

 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...