Thursday, January 9, 2020

Day 451


    I won’t say that I’m late again. Every time I have decided to write continuously then something happens and my aim to write continuously is hampered. Many times I have asked the same question to myself. Only answer which I get is my professional life. I don’t know how others get time to pursue their hobbies.
   Not only the professional life is the sole reason but sometimes I feel that lack of idea is also one of the main reason. Few days back or rather say couple of months back, I was talking with one of my old friends. He has just starting blogging and he was asking me that why I have left blogging. I told him that I haven’t left blogging but told him the true answers which I have written above. He laughed and said that due to me he has started writing blog and I have become inactive. Due to his little encouragement and I would like to add a little push from his side, I thought to start writing again.
    I haven’t decided to focus on the topics on which I have to write because that makes me more late to write because I want to write on something based on some conclusion. Conclusive thinking makes a presentation nicer. That’s the thing which I always keep in my mind.
    I think I should stop here for today. There has to be some work done before writing my next post. In the end, I would again like to say thanks to my friend who has ignited a small spark in me to write again. I hope and I wish that this time the spark turns into a flame of the torch.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...