Friday, February 9, 2018

Day 433

Time flies very fast. Time control everything but no one can control time. I was thinking about the time. Actually, time is the thing which is an independent variable in terms of scientific terms. You name any branch or sub branch of science. Many scientists have tried to frame equation for time. But till now, nobody has succeeded. Time can’t be defined in any dimension. Only thing which scientists has done is that they have set a parameter for counting the time.
But today, I’m not going to invent the scientific formula for time. I’m not that much capable. I was thinking about time in different aspect. Every thing in this world has some definite time set with it. We call that specific time set as the life cycle of that thing. Whether, its age of human being or take it anything like the historic things. Everything has the time set with it. But what’s the time set of time itself? Can we say that time will come to its end? I don’t think so. More or less, every religion in the world has said more or less that the world will come to its end. Scientifically speaking, then the science has said that the entire universe was formed at a definite time period ago. Various civilisations or say different time phase has been labelled by the scientists and geologists to mark the different growth phase of the earth. But why isn’t there any perfect explanation of time?
In the modern age, everything has become time specific. Everyone is in hurry but nobody reaches or finishes his goals in time. People say that time changes everything. But what changes the time? Is it our thoughts or the way we work or is it something else? More or less, we have heard from our elders that time has changed now. in past, it was not so much complicated as it has become today. They site example of their school days and college days and compares it with today. But in reality, they compare the difficulties and availability of their phase and present phase. At the end, its called change of things with due course of time. If any scientific experiment or observation is done then its done with the change of time. Or rather say at the certain gap of time.
But at the end, my question remains the same. What is time and who controls the time? For the easiness or comfort, one day’s duration has been divided in to twenty-four hours, minutes and seconds. But do we control time? Have we created time? No, we haven’t. is there anyone who can answer my question. You might be thinking that I have become mad or something. But its not like that. it has been about a month since I wrote my last post. I know its not a new thing for you. But seriously, I was thinking about the time. The time which has passed. Is the time being what is gone or is it which is passing now or is it something which will come. Of course, you will call this as past, present and future. But again, it’s the classification of time. Its not the time. I want to know what exactly is time? Actually, I was thinking more and more about this. But I didn’t get the right answer. Rather say, I didn’t get any answer. Right or wrong is irrelevant.
Well, today I have realised that there were few topics in my mind. But I wasn’t having the proper way to express that. I began to think more and more about that. but then after few days, that topic gets out of my mind leading to emptiness. Same thing happens whenever another topic came in to my mind. Finally, the out come would be dropping the whole concept of writing along with the ideas. But today, I was thinking about the time.

Generally, people say that my time is not going perfect. I’m in bad times. Sometimes, people say that I’m going through my best phase of time. Everything is being measured in terms of times. Sometimes, its also said that only time and death are immortal in this world. Everything else is mortal. I hope some day some point of time I’ll get to know what is time?

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...