Saturday, January 6, 2018

Day 432

Today, I’m delighted to present my first post of this year. 2017 has left us and now 2018 is leading us to new expectations and new hope. Well, like every passed year, 2017 has also given some sweet memories and sad memories. But these things are part of our life. If we will get only happiness and no sorrow then also our life will become boring. I think that’s why to create balance, God has created everything in equal amount but in different polarities. Just like happiness and sorrow. Victory and defeat.

Don’t worry, I’m not going to have any boring post today. Freshness of 2018 is still in the air and I don’t want to spoil it. Well, I hope this year new things will happen. Peace and prosperity will be there in the world. This year, I want to be regular on writing posts. I know you must be laughing on me because every time I have thought to be regular and every time I have been absent for days and months. It’s true because I got busy in other works also. Sometimes, I don’t get mood. There are many factors behind my absence. But what to do? I don’t feel shy in accepting the fact that I’m irregular in writing posts. My intentions are sincere. The thing is there are various factors due to which I’m unable to implement my ideas. I’m still trying to find the middle path due to which I can learn how to manage the things. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...