Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 328


I know I have not written anything on the blog for the last three weeks. I was busy in my academic works. Then I went to my home. Actually, I didn’t want to show the flaw writing of mine. I write when I have clear concept about the topic to write. That makes my writing flawless. Well, I don't have particular topic to write today but I know what to write. Actually, today I was thinking about the coming days. The coming two months are going to be memorable part of my life. These two months are the last two months of my academic life. After that, no college, no classroom, no lectures, no bunks and no college canteen. Life will be totally changed. After the college life, I’ll be busy in job. Then meeting deadlines for projects, chasing sales targets, meeting clients will become priority. Then it won’t be any discussion about boring lectures. Then it will be about the salary and increments.
Really, time has passed very fast. Today, while thinking, I remembered my first day at my B school. It seemed to be of last week. But now, the term is coming to the end. But life is like that only. We pass every stage like this. First we were in school, then in Graduation College and now the B school. Every stage has its own importance and good part of memories is attached to every phase. The days of those phase always brings a smile on the face and memories of good friends. Everyone says that we will be in contact forever but due to the hectic schedule in life everyone looses contacts except with few selected ones.
Anyway, I have still two months to enjoy my college life. Two month’s time to have fun with friends. I’m going to enjoy every moments with my friends. The group studies during exam times, the without reasons weekend parties, the little fights over the payment of tea, the combines efforts to prepare reports, the copying of assignments  aren’t going to come back after these two months. Life is going to change a lot. 

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...