Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 134

Relationship. This word has different meanings according to the need of human being. But why is it necessary to make relationship? What’s the importance of relationship in our life? After thinking a lot, I have got few answers to these questions. Well, you can say that I took so much time in searching and thinking about these two questions. You might think that I’m a bit crazy. But you ask the same question to yourself also. I think you will get some answer. Well, I’m going to discuss the answers which I got with you people.

Well any type of relationship is necessary for a human being. A human being can’t stay alone. A human needs company to share his emotions with other human being. According to me, relationship makes life beautiful, comfortable, peaceful and happy. It might sound something abstract to you. But this is the fact which I have observed. We get comfort, peace and happiness when we are with friends, family members and with someone who is dear to us. And if someone is getting all these things then his or her life automatically becomes beautiful. Just test it for few days like I did. You will feel the same as I did.

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...