Friday, April 15, 2022

Day 488

 

I know there has been a gap again since my last post. Well, I was doing some research work for my post so it took some time. But when I finally decided to write the post, I lost the interest in the topic. Well, this has happened with me for the first time since I have started writing post on the blog. I always try to have some basic research about the facts and figures on which I want to write. This time also, I did the same. But unfortunately, I lost the interest in that.

So, finally, I decided to write something extempore. Actually, writing extempore is something which doesn’t requires any research. Its totally on your mood about what to write and how to write. I think that extempore method makes your brain to work more. In little time, with limited time and words, one has to present the maximum output. But I get stuck when after a point, all the ideas get exhausted while writing. Actually, this is the factor which doesn’t allow me to continue further while writing a post when I decide to have extempore writing.

Today, I was thinking to give the final touch to the topic which was in my mind. But don’t know why, I deleted all the things and started afresh. It can be said that I wasn’t satisfied with the entire work so I just deleted the entire writing. It’s true that I took time and put some effort to make my post enjoyable for my readers but when I don’t feel satisfied then I don’t hesitate in deleting the work. It doesn’t matter about how much time and energy I have put in writing. The thing which matters the most to me is that it should be enjoyable to my readers.

You can say that this is the reason due to which I take time in doing research and analysis. In addition to this, the whole presentation should be enjoyable to the readers. If any of these criteria is missing then I don’t post it. I don’t hesitate in deleting the entire post. But I don’t think that you people care a little bit. Actually, I have written several times asking for feedback. Unfortunately, I haven’t received any feedback yet.

Frankly speaking, I don’t need any flattering feedback. I admire that feedback which will indicate about like or dislike of content, writing and facts. Till yet, I haven’t received any such feedback. But I haven’t lost the hope. One day, I’ll start having comments. Actually, feedbacks are like direction pointers. Feedbacks helps in creative writing.  

No comments:

Day 496

  JAI SHRI RAM   Actually, I thought to write this post on 22 nd January itself, but I was busy whole day in watching the live broadcas...